Our happiness is and always will be up to ourselves. Life may take us through good times and bad times, and our plate will at times be filled with nothing but trouble and torment. But the primary cause to you feeling unhappy has less to do with any situation or person served to you and…
A day of bliss
A gift of laughter
Unwrapping each corner
Waiting like yesterday
Springing snake in a can
You know it is coming
As the lid comes sliding off
The joyous sound
Of laughter from within
Releasing the happy.
Step outside of the self
Turn back the hands of time
To simple things
Like gifts held and released
And the sounds that fill the air
Like the birds of spring
Giving birth to the hope
Of sunny days spent
Do you have a bee-friendly garden?
The lovely bees are looking for 2 things in your garden: nectar and pollen. If you think that your garden does not need bees, you might be wrong. You may know that some plants are pollinated by birds, butterflies, moths and wasps, but the most of the work is done by bees.
How can you make your garden bee-friendly? It is very easy.
Here are a few tips for you.
• It is recommended to plant several colors of flowers. Bees love especially white, yellow, blue, purple and violet.
• You can plant flowers of different shapes
• Do not use pesticides because they might kill bees too
• Choose plants which are flowering through spring, summer and fall
• Grow flowers in clumps
• Plant herbs like: bee balm, borage, catnip, coriander, fennel, lavender, mint, rosemary, sage, thyme
• Use native plants (bees…
View original post 61 more words